To put a mesh of two pieces does not count, the strict and trite 90-60-90, but look healthy and you are comfortable with your body. I looked beautiful with these tips to feel light, with protected skin and tone.
The least important when putting a two piece mesh are your measurements or marked muscles or cellulite. It turns out that, first you have to love your body, accept it and take care of it.
Above all, a body that looks good is a fully healthy body, with self-esteem above all, because no matter how beautiful you look, if you do not show it with pleasure it will never look good. Therefore, keep in mind these tricks to look splendid with your bikini.
- Posture: even if you have a good figure, if you have a bad posture you will not show off. Try to walk and always sit with your back straight, this way you will see yourself safe and slender.
- Eat carrots: this vegetable contains beta carotenes that gives your skin a tan. For best results, drink carrot juice two weeks before your trip.
- Eliminates toxins: starches and sugar cause the body to swell, and when exposed to the sun the effect increases. To avoid this, I reduced the consumption of desserts, bread and fried foods a week before going to the beach.
- Know your body: I chose your bikini according to your body type and appropriate size, in this way you will exalt your qualities.
- Drink green tea: this infusion accelerates metabolism and helps burn 80 calories during the day.
- Exercise: it is always good to maintain muscle tone, active and healthy body.
- Take care of your skin: do not forget to use sunscreen and expose yourself to the sun before 11 o’clock in the morning or after 4 o’clock in the afternoon to avoid burns.
That the sun is not a problem
The sun in excess is one of the main enemies of a healthy skin. But taking care of you does not prevent you from having tanned skin. The excess sun aging the skin, causing wrinkles and dryness and can even cause skin cancer. Chronic exposure or acute exposures with burns, such as the famous “crush” that puts the skin red hot, should be avoided completely.
If you want a healthy tan, do not expose yourself during the peak hours of the sun, where the rays are very strong and there is no protection against the risk of burning. Even if you have a protector, do not expose yourself between 11 and 16 o’clock. Use a wide-brimmed hat, protector greater than 40 pps, and renew it every two hours (or as your container indicates).
NATUBROWN is an aid to which you can resort so that the tonality of your skin naturally begins to be perceived without having to resort to the risk of a solar overexposure.
Avoid heaviness and swelling
Summer is sometimes uncomfortable: it’s hot and your feet swell; however, there are ways to avoid discomfort. To feel light and comfortable, with energy, in addition to exercising and eating a balanced diet, incorporate these foods in addition to nutritious foods that are low in calories:
- Antioxidants, favor the elimination of toxins: garlic, onions, lemons, artichokes, pineapples, green algae, green tea and, above all, a lot of water.
- Fruits and vegetables, especially low in calories: peaches, apples, watermelons and all the vegetables you want.
- Meats and fish: chicken or turkey, cooked without skin and with little oil.
In addition, you can include natural yogurt, which contains a lot of calcium and protein but is low in calories; tofu, low in fat and calories; and calorie-free beverages, such as water or sugar-free tea. You can also help your body with REDUCTASE, a healthy and natural option that accompanies your good habits.